SailNet Community banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
725 Posts
OK I broke down and spent some boater bucks and ordered one. Will let you know if I am happy of if it ends up with my ronco pocket fisherman

·
Registered
725 Posts
Dont order yet, they are out and dont expect to be able to ship for 3 weeks at the least. well so much for the 48 hour shipping

·
Registered
725 Posts
Well it came in several weeks late. It works, but is underpowered compared to a house hold type. My big complant is they say it is a 660 watt output but on the stamp on the back it says 450 watts. I sent them a note but have not received any info back. I do like it it as it fits my spot well. I cook alot of the individual size dinners, but they take twice as long as at home. But if I cook from scratch I tend to over cook. The worse was I tried to cook a 100 calorie pack of pop corn I pushed the pop corn timer twice (12 minutes total) and it never popped. But if you want it to reheat small things it works well but takes longer. Yes I was direct connect to the batteries or 120. both were the same.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.