SailNet Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
October Moon B43
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone else haveing the site encounter an error. Mine switches to an error message "Sorry, we couldn't find http://stats.ads.is/stats?counter. Here are some related websites: " ???Happens every 15 sec or faster. Just did a virus scan w/no issues. Been going on for the last few weeks but has not escalated to a point where it took me several trys just to type this.

·
Registered
400 Posts
Hi,
I have also experienced some Sailnet viewing issues.
Mostly, part of the 'normal' screen disappears.
A page reload sometimes sorts this out, sometimes not. I think it depends on the browser you're using though. IE seems to have the least issues, but I use Safari and mostly Opera, which has issues from time to time, but only during thr last month.

·
October Moon B43
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I just logged in on my work PC and while it doesn't load the "Ad" screen it tries to. Different settings on my wowrk PC must be doing a better job of blocking it. Tried increasing the security levels on my home PC but can't get into my email.

·
Telstar 28
43,289 Posts
The best way to avoid these problems is to use FIREFOX and run the Adblock plus plugin.

·
October Moon B43
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I increased the security settings to high which stopped it. Of course all my other sites wont run but I'll just have to manage it until I find the setting that works best for all.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts