SailNet Community banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Seinor Member
276 Posts
Wow Cam now you got a job

:D I will confer with you on the pix when I am able just send them to me and I'll get back to you when I get to the next hotspot.
I am in Georgetown right now and the wifi is spotty at best. Anywho the pix will wait in my mailbox for me:p

I am assigning THE DOG to keep an eye on ya

Fair Winds

Cap'n Dave

·
Banned
1,264 Posts
Congrats, Cam, and thanx for all your contributions!

About the "senior" member thing - I noticed when mine automatically became senior, I suddenly had an inexplicable craving for prune juice instead of rum, and an inability to party past 9 PM, what gives?

·
Registered
388 Posts
Cam is a good choice but I was kind of hoping for Denr. MacGregor doesn't get a fair shake and I'm sure Denr would have rectified that. ;-)

·
10,851 Posts
OK

That's it. This site hit rock bottom!!!

Since when, the ROBOCOP of SAILNET, our Clint EastCamWood, is allowed remarks about boat qualities???? HUMMMMM???

Macdonalds are very good hamburgers, dear Sir.:D :D :D :D

Cam, this is not going good over here.....

·
Senior Moment
1,931 Posts
Here's to Denr!

Johnrb said:
Cam is a good choice but I was kind of hoping for Denr. MacGregor doesn't get a fair shake and I'm sure Denr would have rectified that. ;-)
But Denr would have to delete most of his own posts, so what purpose would that serve?????? Actually, Denr doesn't spend as much time on here anymore because I've heard he is busy trying to land a MacGregor dealership. Well, that's a good rumor anyway, right?

BigRed56 would be another good choice when he isn't on the run from the authorities. :)

·
Registered
87,723 Posts
Cam..

You have proven to me to be a good moderator... thank you ....
... and your boat is about the most beautiful one I've ever seen! Keep up the good sailing... I might see you out there sometime!
Jody

21 - 31 of 31 Posts