SailNet Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
995 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What a shame...

Maybe this is still the fallout from 9/11? I don't know. But I find it a sad day to say the least.

I hold no blame to either side. All boaters should be aware of this and get their paperwork together appropriately.

U.S. / Canada Passport Requirement

- CD

·
Registered
272 Posts
What a shame...

Maybe this is still the fallout from 9/11? I don't know. But I find it a sad day to say the least.

I hold no blame to either side. All boaters should be aware of this and get their paperwork together appropriately.

U.S. / Canada Passport Requirement

- CD
Really doesn't make much difference. I've been sailing back and forth with a passport for four years now. A passport really isn't that expensive and is a good thing to have regardless.

·
the pointy end is the bow
6,265 Posts

·
NON member
544 Posts
My memory's not so good either, but I seem to remember our FAA gave some of the perps pilot certifications.
???
Paul

·
Registered
418 Posts
I seem to remember our FAA gave some of the perps pilot certifications.
???
Paul
Not too sure about that, but I do remember one of their flight instructors revealing their lack of interest in the aspects of take-offs and landings. I remembering wanting to reach into the set and thumping the crap out of the guy...talk about a RED FLAG! But then hindsight is 20...

·
Registered
6,707 Posts
How this makes any difference is beyond me, the honest traveler is nothing to fear, they will have or get the proper paper work.

You're not going to stop the criminal, you can put us under a glass dome with one door out and one door in and they'll find a way to dig under the SOB

·
Registered
9,378 Posts
You should see how the border crossings have been fortified. There are helicopters and drones patrolling the 49th parallel.

Jack

·
Registered
6,707 Posts
And yet 31.30 - 32.30 are basicly wide open, why is that ??? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts