SailNet Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I WOULD LIKE TO HEAR EVERYONE''S THOUGHTS ON THIS BOAT...WE ARE CONSIDERING THIS ONE FOR COASTAL AND OFFSHORE CRUISING.....THANKS, ERNIE

·
Registered
27 Posts
I, too, was considering it but have decided against it for the following reasons: (1)light air performance isn''t going to be good; (2)berth room comes up short for myself and firstmate (3) after berth is rather small given more contemporary designs. On the plus side they appear well built with first grade hardware and seem to hold up well. Also, this is the 33 with the stern swim platform so that is one reason it doesn''t seem as large as you''d expect for 35''.

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
THANKS FOR THE INFO...SAILTHECHESAPKE...

HOW DO YOU START THE E-MAIL DISCUSSION FOR THE CALIBER 35?...I JOINED THE CALIBER LIST AND HAVE NOT HAD ANY E-MAILS ON IT AT ALL...ERNIE...

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I JOINED THE CALIBER E-MAIL LIST AND HAVE HAD NO E-MAILS ON THIS BOAT WHATSOEVER....IS NO ONE INTERESTED IN THIS BOAT?
ERNIE

·
Senior Moment
1,931 Posts
I''ve been on that list for over a year and traffic is very light. If you have questions, send them in because Caliber owners are out there. Caliber has made few boats compared to most others, but they must be pretty good because as you can tell, no one is on Sailnet complaining about them very much.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts