SailNet Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I'm Liz, I'm a student and I'm working on a marketing report. I've chosen the sailing sector, and I've made a survey on your choice of sailing equipment and your consumption habits.

It would be very helpful if you could fulfill this survey (it won't take long I promise ;) )

The link of the survey:
https://app.evalandgo.com/s/?id=JTlCbyU5N24=&a=JTk3aiU5MWwlOUQ=

Thank you very much in advance

Liz12

·
Freedom isn't free
3,057 Posts
Might help to get more sailors to finish the survey if you called them "lines."

HEHEHEHE.

·
Registered
3,264 Posts
I tried, but some of the questions just don't have a reasonable answer or are poorly thought out.

I think you need to rephrase your questions, and resubmit.

·
Registered
23,499 Posts
I would be happy to help, but I'm not going to open an unfamiliar website to do it. If you post your questions right on the forum, I would try to answer them.

Reactions: jameswilson29

·
Registered
4,181 Posts
I thought that a person with only one post is unable to embed links, no?

·
Registered
169 Posts
I never really know what to answer when a lass asks me about my equipment.

Be truthful? Exaggerate? It's always tough.

:)

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
I would be happy to help, but I'm not going to open an unfamiliar website to do it. If you post your questions right on the forum, I would try to answer them.
The site seems OK and I think the problem some are having with "ropes" is due to English translation and/or it being a second language of the survey author.

·
Banned
325 Posts
Honestly I was going to help but when I was prof reading the survey and I see that email address was required I checked out. Also people have short attention spans, shorten it. Scam verse's collage student, who knows? Just my opinion.

·
old guy :)
1,061 Posts
Ah, y'all are a bunch of skeptics. I filled it out, pretty painless. And yes - IMHO - some questions could have been phrased better - but I am not her professor.

As to an email address - if you were afraid to put your own in - just make one up.

Rik

1 - 12 of 12 Posts