SailNet Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have all the old electronics after a refit on a 78' Little Harbor. Where do I find a market for the used electronics. TIA

·
Old as Dirt!
3,488 Posts
I have all the old electronics after a refit on a 78' Little Harbor. Where do I find a market for the used electronics. TIA
If they are still functional, look for a Marine Consignment store in your locale. While the equipment may no longer have met your needs, if still functional it might easily be useful to others fitting out their boats on a tight budget. As a matter of courtesy to others, don't try to pawn off dysfunctional equipment. Turn it over to the eScrap recycle center at your local waste collection site.

Reactions: Faster

·
Registered
3,184 Posts
Sell it on Ebay. Just make sure it's accurately described, whether working or not working. Someone might be most grateful for a broken instrument for spares, as long as they know what they are getting.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Definitely Ebay. Amazing how you can cover 75% of the cost of new B&G Triton instruments/transducers with the proceeds from discontinued Autohelm instruments/transducers.

Just search for completed auctions on Ebay to look at price and purchase history of the item you have to sell.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts