SailNet Community banner
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
*starboard*
495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering what everyone's hoping for this holiday season for gifts (wherever they may come from).

The biggest thing on my list is definitely a nice camera to catch good shots of sailing

I may also ask for all/part of another ASA course to continue sharpening my skills

A nice handheld GPS also has potential. My old Garmin b&w is getting tired!

·
Roadkillibus Texanis
1,602 Posts
42 Valiant.

Wife say's the best I'll do this year is a new head for the 26 we have now.

If she really really really loved me she would say yes to the Valiant . . . . . . . and win the lottery to facilitate it.

·
Vikingsailor
200 Posts
Standing rigging, A-sail, bimini, solar panels, 4 trojan T105s, charge controller, rudder, autopilot, radar, watermaker, SSB, EPIRB, & charts of Mexico - I've been a very good boy, really!
Santa will be paying overtime...

·
Registered
525 Posts
I want to sell the current boat quickly and buy a new one.

·
Registered
987 Posts
An Island Packet 46CC -- It may not be the raciest sailboat, but it has 7'3" headroom! when you are built like my wife and I are, that's important! But from a more realistic standpoint, an autohelm would be nice.

·
Telstar 28
992 Posts
Merlin-

What you want is an Olympus Stylus 1080 SW. :)

Just wondering what everyone's hoping for this holiday season for gifts (wherever they may come from).

The biggest thing on my list is definitely a nice camera to catch good shots of sailing

I may also ask for all/part of another ASA course to continue sharpening my skills

A nice handheld GPS also has potential. My old Garmin b&w is getting tired!

1 - 20 of 55 Posts