SailNet Community banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Telstar 28
993 Posts
No, there isn't a specific multihull section. The leadmine boys are afraid of what will happen if we get too strong a following here.... :)

·
Telstar 28
993 Posts
That'd be GUI's boat. He's got training wheels. My boat is tiller steered, no training wheels in sight.

BTW, you'd be a lot more credible if you knew how to use punctuation and could spell properly. :) Oh yeah, all that exposure to lead lowers the IQ... :)

Sorry, we don't have a boats with training wheels section; this site is for adults who don't need 'em. :hammer

·
Registered
1,942 Posts
sorry SD i am still stuck in 7600 modem mentality. i only use periods, commas and when really needed capital letters
oh and nobody likes grammar nazis

·
Telstar 28
993 Posts
Hmmm... never saw a 7600 baud modem... a 2400, 4800 and a 9600 baud modem, hell even a 12880 and 14400, and a 33600 and a 56000 but a 7600 is a new one to me... and I've been using them since the 110 baud acoustic coupler days... :)

·
Registered
1,942 Posts
you know what the hell i mean

i do have one question thou, how does a telestar sail with the training wheels retarcted

·
Telstar 28
993 Posts
Umm... it's got no training wheels... and if it did, you wouldn't sail with them retracted. :)

you know what the hell i mean

i do have one question thou, how does a telestar sail with the training wheels retarcted

·
Captain John
457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Man.. you CAT people are funny people!:D
I thought we were all friends here?:D We are suppose to be against the monohull sink-age Anchor weight vessels! But I grew up on one!;)

But I do need some time on a Multihull, its so dam tuff when you dont have one yet!

·
Telstar 28
993 Posts
It would help if you said where you were located. Getting time in on a multihull isn't all that tough in many areas. In many areas there are large multihull one-design fleets that race regularly.

·
Registered
995 Posts
I dont see it?
We have a Multhull Section. You simply have not been looking in the rigth forums. Here, let me help:

First click on the War and Religion Forum.

Then click on Dark Closet Forum

Then click on Very Expensive Slips Forum,

Then Click on Darker Closet Forum,

Then click on Close-Hauled Challenged Forum,

Then click on Dirty Little Secrets Forum,

Then Click on Why Do I Have a Hatch in the Bottom of my Boat... EH???

That is your forum - right where us lead mines want you!!! HEHEHEHE! I am just joking. If you guys want a multihull forum, I will look into it. If you are nice, I may not even put it under War and Religion!!!!

- CD

·
Registered
6,707 Posts
If you guys want a multihull forum, I will look into it. If you are nice, I may not even put it under War and Religion!!!!
CD, you already have a multihull forum below the Politics, War & Religion forum

1 - 20 of 35 Posts