SailNet Community banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
while I know my fellow sailors are all gentleman and ladies and would never make a mess, if you list it/let it i would consider some form of screening process.

a gaggle of drunken louts may do more in damage than you make...though it would seem that the Olympic clientele would have a reasonable modicum of respect...

part of the $ equation, it would seem, are the amenities.... rooms, loo, view, etc etc. i wouldnt be surprised if there isnt some sort of temp agency that specializes in this.... i imagine they do the same thing at augusta, super bowl etc.... good luck.

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
This is a perfect example of what this site is not about. Shameless self promo. Buy an ad you tightwad or at least declare your affiliation.

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
Didn't see where you mention you work for them, and given your aloof, dare I say grumpy, reply I promise to never give you business or give your site traffic. Bandwidth costs money so buy an ad if you want to ad.

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
BTW 'thousands have profited' sounds like grandmothers losing their retirement ... might wanna rethink your value proposition.

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
Thanks for your useless input, but actually I'm not here to solicit your business or anyone else's. This is a forum provided for the free flow of information sought and offered. The man asked for advice, and I provided quite valuable information him and any others in his position. You, on the other hand, have distracted readers from the purpose of the thread. Why don't you mind your own business and we'll mind ours?:)
Sure pal... in fact thank you for your expertise. Doubt our benevolent benefactors at sailnet will agree but as you said my input is useless.. I'd consider giving up cold calling and learning to sail, heck even own a boat, it may change your outlook.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.