SailNet Community banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Thousands have profited.

Here's what we tell homeowners who are looking for this kind of advice:

"Your home rental opportunity exists for approximately one month around the time of the Games. Posting an attractive advertisement on our site with the best photos possible is the first step to attracting a global audience of potential guests.
Pricing your home properly is one of the most important determinants of your success. Your approach should be to offer the most attractive value among your competitors on the site.
Do a search yourself. Put yourself in the position of a visitor who is looking for a home like yours, and see what the other people are asking. Eliminate the ones that look unreasonable, and price yours close to the most competitive prices on the site. Remember, you and the other homeowners are competing for the same visitors.
It is early going yet, and demand presently exceeds supply, so you are wise to list your property now. Try not to over-price your home, or you may waste the opportunity. As the Games get closer, prices of well-located one-bedroom homes will decline to the level of a hotel room of similar quality, and additional bedrooms will be somewhat less expensive.
We hope this helps.
Best regards,
Your (commercial link deleted)
Listings are free, and you should be successful if you list your home properly using the instructions above. Let me know if you need further assistance.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Back to the subject at hand...

Didn't see where you mention you work for them, and given your aloof, dare I say grumpy, reply I promise to never give you business or give your site traffic. Bandwidth costs money so buy an ad if you want to ad.
Thanks for your useless input, but actually I'm not here to solicit your business or anyone else's. This is a forum provided for the free flow of information sought and offered. The man asked for advice, and I provided quite valuable information him and any others in his position. You, on the other hand, have distracted readers from the purpose of the thread. Why don't you mind your own business and we'll mind ours?:)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.