SailNet Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello
My daughter will travel to Disney, Orlando, Florida with her kids and I will ask her to buy an impeller for the Volvo Penta 2030 engine of my boat.
I would very much appreciate information about location of marine shops in that area selling this item.
Thanks in advance

Ulfilas

·
Asleep at the wheel
3,017 Posts
If she is going to be there for a few days, order it online and have it sent to the hotel and with her name on it. For example:

Bridget Ulfilas
C/O Disney Resort
123 Main Street
Orlando, FL 12345

Then call the hotel and let them know she is expecting a package. Defender should be able to ship it to Orlando in 3-4 days. Same with Amazon.

·
Old as Dirt!
3,488 Posts
Hello
My daughter will travel to Disney, Orlando, Florida with her kids and I will ask her to buy an impeller for the Volvo Penta 2030 engine of my boat.
I would very much appreciate information about location of marine shops in that area selling this item.
Thanks in advance

Ulfilas
Contact Depco Pump in Clearwater (about 75 miles away). You can pay for the impeller with a credit card and easily have it delivered to her hotel overnight via UPS Ground. (Frankly, you might consider buying a couple if you have difficulty obtaining them, eh?)

FWIW...

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Jimgo and SV Hylite: I thank you very much for your useful suggestions!
Of course I will follow your ideas!

Saludos

Ulfilas

·
Old as Dirt!
3,488 Posts
Jimgo and SV Hylite: I thank you very much for your useful suggestions!
Of course I will follow your ideas!

Saludos

Ulfilas
De nada. Buena suerte.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts