SailNet Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
(((Apparently SAILNET does not like Tom Jones - Whats new p.u.ss.ey cat. Dirty minds, tsk, tsk.

As we head into this new year, still unsure of the rules and regs, I thought it might be interesting to start a thread about places that are OPEN, places where we can actually go.

I just wanted a HOPEFUL thread as opposed to all the depressing
THOU SHALT NOT!!!! threads

Dominican Republic - COME ON DOWN!

Coronavirus Information

All international tourists arriving on commercial flights and staying at a hotel will be granted during the check-in process a temporary, free health coverage plan that provides coverage for emergencies in the event of an infection or exposure to COVID-19 while in-country.

We spent 3 weeks in Luperon and really enjoyed it. Would be a whole lot better if they stuffed mufflers inside the motor hikes. Oh my ears. But that was only a problem in cities. We found Luperon delightful. Took a couple of days and a bus to SantonDoming, great historic town. And rented a car and went up into the mountains, where you need a jacket at night.

I think we could spend another couple of months there pretty easily.as

·
Registered
23,063 Posts
I’ve seen a few cruising vlogs, from the Bahamas. Other than wearing masks, it looks as beautiful as last I was there. If by open, you mean no border restrictions, that‘s going to be short list. In this case, they’re tricky, but can be overcome with private testing, before you depart FL (I understand).

·
Administrator
7,373 Posts
(((Apparently SAILNET does not like Tom Jones - Whats new p.u.ss.ey cat. Dirty minds,
Omg! You shocked the whole system!

*****!

·
Registered
2,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I just got some info on USVI and Puerto Rico. It sounds like you get a PCR test before leavng, but mail it to the officials, they send you back a QR code or something that you present to officials upon arrival.

So that would olen up the USVI and PR to US citizen cruisers.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts