SailNet Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Older Junior Member
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dr. CB Sheldon died yesterday. He was the Captain of the Albatros which was featured in film, White Squall. I would think White Squall is one of the best sailing movies (along with Wind, Dead Calm, Captain Ron etc..) Very interesting guys. below is his orbit.

ObituariesOnTheNet.com

·
Banned
17,467 Posts
Hey - nobody's gonna beat up on a guy who's been slamming D&S's all night long on freakin' New Year's! No problem ISUS.

Hey - did you hear that President Garfield was shot the other day?

Happy New Year, dude.

·
Telstar 28
1,000 Posts
LOL... at the top of that obit link you posted is a date, and it ain't today's. :)

·
Telstar 28
1,000 Posts
Cam—

Reports of Robert Gainer's first death were greatly exaggerated... :)
Now he has something in common with our good and late friend Robert Gainer. They both have died twice!! :D
Sail on Robert!

·
Older Junior Member
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
okay, I am evil and must be destroyed, but a least I have a good excuse, rum. I could post single guy needs hot galley winch to sail or a just testing email, that would solicity rougher responses. At least I put up an interesting website, gulp.

You guys have been kind, must be 2009 resolutions. See you, going sailing, 43 degrees, drissly, I dont care;)

·
Banned
17,467 Posts
Yeah - hopefully things will lighten up a bit around here in the coming year. Have a great sail. Pull down a BFS!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts