1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Master Mariner
8,381 Posts
Willa? Wilma is Fred's wife. lol

·
snake charmer, cat herder
2,640 Posts
ok lets get this correct... i am HOUSESITTING FOR A FRIEND WHO RESCuES FERAL CATS SOCIALIZES EM , ERR SOME, AND RELEASES THE UNMANNERED BACK INTO WILDVILLE AND ADOPTS OUT THE MANNERED ONES.
damn do i have to redo this caplok issue..sorry forgive fingers overworked from scooping catpoop.. dang.... .. but the lady , who is a friend hahaah err stilll is.. is the one who helped chico find me and get him vaccinated by our vetrinarian friend. this is how it was done, but he didnt have much time here..i got him fast.
so we are inside her house watching rainfall gently onto this area... she is in canadiaville with her dying sister.
vicente is a nonissue for mexicoast, remnants now, and willabeast is a ***** that cannot make up its mind. enjoyed a ct 5 status now is spozed to be a c2 on landfall some miles south of me.
to mazatlan old harbor we have cane warnings and from old harbor north is tropical storm warning.. i am in htat part. ts warningville. there are 7 ish ocean miles between old harbor and marina area, so i am not gonna officially die. hahahahaha this house is about 2 to 3 miles inland from marina, and higher ground. next door is runoffville with shacks of squatters living in seminormalcy with chikkins dogs cats and rats and such field critters.
i have prepped boat for cat 4.5, so she is ok, being watched by neighbor on ct 41 without anywhere to hide, and marina and mexifriends. she is safe. i am safe. cats are safe even nonmannered ferals are safe. we are in good shape here.
got food for a week all cooked, got cold foods also, got mocha for a week all prepped in case of dire need to drink cold..should electricity fail. no propane, as she ran out a while ago, but that is ok.... not needed yet..when it is we call pasagasa or gasapasa which ever itis, and get tank filled.... no issue.
lost my toofbrush for a while then found it so no crises..hahahahaha
life is good. we will watch storm if electricity fails. until then i have enough videos downloaded for watching for looong time. and millions of furry soft steenky pooping CATS!!!!!! some even like me.
anyoine want a boat cat??? got elebenty seben for adoption right here..l sweet little spot is a cutee white with black spots i named her for, and negraito is a cannot touch him feral black wildling worse than chico was... willnot allow me to touch him, will let me talk with him. sweetie with golden eyes. i have touched all but him. can carry some of these ferals .. good kitties, but need more manners...

·
2,640 Posts
ok so while i was cleaning up after 9000000 milion bludi feral unmannered cats--thankfully the ambient water in the patio was only about 1 inch to 1.5 inches deep, roof patio was 1 inch deep, so it was easier than ye can imagine... yup lootttaaaa catties, dang... some have manners some not--a cane seemed to have slipped by me..hahahahaha nothing happened was alll rain. wet beast. glad i fixed her stuffed scuppers.. water now running off the roof nicely.
film at 11.

·
2,640 Posts
Hello fresh palapa roofs.
Good youre ok.
Hwy 200 is prob a mess
no wind in maz so no new roofs hahaha smart folks use concrete...
and then there is hospital in ecuipan. bad damages there. flooding...all of it...
but maz was ok
we had the low flying helo to let us know we are still alive. hahaha prolly governor or presidente, most likely the governor

1 - 11 of 11 Posts