SailNet Community banner
  • SailNet is a forum community dedicated to Sailing enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about sailing, modifications, classifieds, troubleshooting, repairs, reviews, maintenance, and more!

"wind deflectors" for sailboat. kitchen vent.

1136 Views 2 Replies 2 Participants Last post by  steini
I noticed something smart on this boat for sale. As you can see on the picture, this boat have "wind deflectors" over the windows.
FINN ? Velholdt og velutstyrt Oceanis 50 selges

Sorry that the ad is in norwegian.
You can see the "deflectors" in one of the last pictures in the ad.

this would be perfect when I am cooking onboard in the rain, so I don't get so much water inside the boat.
Does anyone know where I can get some of those, and what the correct name for them would be?

Best regards
1 - 2 of 3 Posts
Nice one! thanks alot m8 :)
1 - 2 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.