SailNet Community banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Deep Blue Crush
Elan Impression 394
176 Posts
Hi Alineandrea,
I was just introduced to ActiveCaptain.com.
I am not sure if you know this website, so just in case you don't, its a good search for marinas ww and their T&C.
I hope this helps.

·
Doesn't sail enough
623 Posts
Can't tell you what's safe, or what you mean by safe. But this came up when browsing ActiveCaptain with Paikea:

Price List

200 euros a month for 12 meters? That's good even by US standards :) Don't know how nice their facilities are, but they claim showers & laundry, and 24-hour security.

Agios should be relatively sheltered from July/August Meltimi but you may not care if you're only there for the winter.

·
Deep Blue Crush
Elan Impression 394
176 Posts
Can't tell you what's safe, or what you mean by safe. But this came up when browsing ActiveCaptain with Paikea:

Price List

200 euros a month for 12 meters? That's good even by US standards :) Don't know how nice their facilities are, but they claim showers & laundry, and 24-hour security.

Agios should be relatively sheltered from July/August Meltimi but you may not care if you're only there for the winter.
Its a really great website zedboy! Thank you! It might save me a lot of driving around shooting blanks if Med ends up my area of focus. Although driving around the south coasts of France, Italy, Greece etc, might end up an adventure in itself.

·
Administrator
Beneteau 393
9,588 Posts
Price List

200 euros a month for 12 meters? That's good even by US standards :)
Add 6 Euros per day? That doubles it to 380 Eros per month. thats back to USA rates= $500

Water and Electricity is charged according to counter meter. There is a minimum charge of 3,00€ for electricity and 3,00€ for water.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.