SailNet Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
bell ringer
4,763 Posts
So.... Someone didn't read the article.

:crying
I did:

" The wombats’ cubic poop, therefore, is an evolutionary adaptation, and not just some irrelevant side-effect of biology"

are you suggesting the poop is cube even after passing through a round hole? I like my theory better

·
Administrator
7,167 Posts
I did:

" The wombats’ cubic poop, therefore, is an evolutionary adaptation, and not just some irrelevant side-effect of biology"

are you suggesting the poop is cube even after passing through a round hole? I like my theory better
It's butt is a round hole. The last 8% of its intestines form the cubes as the article CLEARLY explains.

Apart from that I'm Australian I can assure you Wombats have round clackers... It's the sort of thing we notice.
We also notice the wince on a wombats face as it poops a square one.

:|

·
Master Mariner
8,225 Posts
I'm a good person, so not even going to ask why Aussies would look up the ass of a wombat :devil
It probably beats trying to keep up with who the prime minister is this week. lol

Reactions: MarkofSeaLife

·
11,785 Posts
It's butt is a round hole. The last 8% of its intestines form the cubes as the article CLEARLY explains.

Apart from that I'm Australian I can assure you Wombats have round clackers... It's the sort of thing we notice.
We also notice the wince on a wombats face as it poops a square one.

:|

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=oCZ9Zyi6XaA
Now this really explains why you are the way you are.,....contemplating and looking at a wombats ass👨🏽*💻👨🏽*💻👨🏽*💻👨🏽*💻

1 - 11 of 11 Posts