Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi,

Does anyone have any information on Turkish Gulets? These are wooden boats made in turkey....

I want to buy one (60-75 ft) and using it for a surf/dive charter in Indonesia. They are EXTREAMLY cheap from what I am seeing, and look fantastic for the price! (look at the link I posted below). However, I'm not sure if wood is a good idea? or why they are so cheap???

Any tips on starting a charter biz in Indonesia would be greatly appreciated as well!! ..any info...

Are they so cheap bc they are made from wood?
Are they not safe for long voyages?
Would the maintenance be that much of a hindrance for a hard working man of 30 years old?
Would it cost that much money to maintain? Wouldn't the charter biz pay for it all???

Any info at all about wooden boats and charting in Indonesia please

yachtworld.com/core/listing/cache/searchResults.jsp?Ntt=turkish&slim=quick&Ntk=boatsEN&searchtype=searchbar&N=1484&sm=3&currencyid=100&luom=126

·
Administrator
7,584 Posts
The answers inthe last thread were not what you wanted to hear so you started a new thread?

·
Super Fuzzy Moderator
17,137 Posts
Enough enough. Shoalnervo, you had four threads running all asking the same damn question. Two of those threads have been merged and this one closed. You do not need to keep repeating the same question in different threads. If nothing else it is irritating. Enough.

Reactions: shoalnervo
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.