SailNet Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am a travel nurse that took an assignment in the Long Beach, CA area not long ago. I am currently living in a hotel set-up and sick of it. = )

What I am looking for is a live-aboard boat to rent from July 13 to September 27 or so. I am a clean, non-smoking, non-partier with no pets, and have little more than my clothes, uniforms, and a giant purse. I don't need a ton of room, but it has to be livable. I don't want to be stooping over for the next 2+ months.

I do have a car I would need parking for. Laundry facilities are a plus, but not a requirement. And, since I only have clothes, it would need to be mostly furnished, although I can provide my own linens. Internet would also be great, but I can live without it. Don't need TV or cable.

I don't have a boat license and can't sail, so the boat would be going nowhere. I just want a more imaginative living arrangement than what I have now.

If you have anything that might work, feel free to email me at [email protected] or even call me at 615-260-5418.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hello daeanaira;
You might check out the yacht club at Shoreline Marina in Long Beach. They are a great bunch of people. There is another club on the other side by the restaurants. If you have any desire to sail it will be a plus. :)

Best regards,
Kelldog.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Careful now, you go live aboard it could very well lead to buying your own boat. They seem very addictive! in all the best ways! Good Luck!
And Thank you for what you do, I took a bad injury in Alaska once, it was a travel nurse that got me back on my feet and healthy. You guys are amazing!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts