SailNet Community banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Super Fuzzy Moderator
17,136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
What the hey...Wombat neutered yet again...

Have a jolly old jolly old jolly every last one of you...

Even the knobheads......but most importantly,

Alex, RainDrop, Idiens, Sailhog, SD, Sway, Valiente, Cam you old bustard, BBQ Boy, oh heavens who have I forgotten.....yeah even you Smack, Erps, Ilenart, Simon V (Whats happening old son), Harvestor, PBeezer and the Cuban, Cardiac, Bubb, Knothead, Jody, Zanshin, Faster, Pollard (he who must be obeyed), Jeff H (the ever enigmatic), Daniel Goldberg (who I insulted but didn't mean to), Shannon, Omatako, Caleb(lets eat drink and be merry), Xort, Rockter (you old curmudgeon you), LaBatt, IanH (you dirty old man), Pirate, Dale (who isn't here anymore), Bestfriend , TrueBlue, DogsBreakfastGenius (or whatever your name was), the other old cow (Sway help me out her), TxsLonghorn, billyruffin,Craig from Rocna, Chuckles, TJK, WereBeagle, Charlie Cobra(Joy to the World), BBQ Boys Bulldog (soooooocute) Denby, Hartley, Joel, T37, Tenuki (wombat wombat, who could ever forget, a classic)......and of course Fred, MrsG thelovely and the Kid from Hell....

Oh ****e I give up....forgive for I have forgotten some of you....but

we wish you a Merry Christmas and a Glass of cold beer.

With love from Wombat Manor and the somewhat sozzled crew of the good sloop Silver Raven

·
Telstar 28
992 Posts
Merry Christmas to you Fuzzy Rodent and the missus.... :)

·
19,485 Posts
Have a good one, TD, - is Raven ready for the Sidney Hobart? Post some pictures of the start - Don't forget your sunscreen ;)

·
Tartan 27' owner
5,238 Posts
A belated right back at 'cha Senior Wombat. I trust you enjoyed a nice warm Christmas and shall enjoy an even hotter New Years.
And since it is summer down under I hope that you and Mrs. Wombat get out on the water in the pursuit of happiness.

·
Owner, Green Bay Packers
999 Posts
Return greetings to you, Fluffy! I was looking forward to hearing your sailnet Christmas carol, A-Dremeling We Will Go, but will be patient as there is always next year and no end to the projects.

I believe the person you were struggling to remember might have been CapeCodPhyllis. It's rumoured that she's become quite wealthy operating an S&M parlor in downtown Baghdad for recovering Baathist's.

May the new year reward.

·
I'd rather be sailing
1,901 Posts
Hey... I'm cruising now and it took me this long to see this thread... must be on island time... I hope you have a Happy Christmas and Merry New Year!

·
Registered
4,647 Posts
Joel and Labatt, thanks for the bump I missed this the first time around.

Thank You TD, we appreciate the thoughts.
Hope that 2009 is kind to one and all.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.