SailNet Community banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

We are a 30 year old couple who have made it down to Southern Florida and are interested in joining up with anyone needing help aboard their vessel. We have been restoring our boat in the northeast for the last few years and missed the mark this year, we are trying to make something out of this winter and gain some time aboard a vessel that will be sailing in this area or cruising. We are able bodied and extrmely hard working and we are not asking for anything more than food and board, no compensation needed. We are clean and mainain tidy quarters at all times. I can offer my skills in carpentry, electrical, fiberglass, and rigging and my girlfriend is a great cook, seamstress and deckhand. We are only trying to make part of our dream work this winter and will return to our vessel in the spring to finish it off. Please message me and I will be happy to provide a phone number to reach us at. There is no angle here, we have passports and are not looking to mooch off anyone or be anything less than equal workers aboard your vessel. We can travel anywhere in Florida or the mid states to meet you. Thanks for the consideration

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hey everyone, sorry for the wasted thread but the good news is we found our own boat and just winged it this winter. So far so good and we are happy to be among the community and in the excitement of it all. Well wishes to all of you!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts