SailNet Community banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I own a Pearson 303 and need a replacement prop nut zinc. The prop is two blade with a one inch shaft. Does any one know the proper size replacement?

·
Sea Dweeb
143 Posts
The thread on a 1" SAE shaft is 3/4-10 if you are looking for an "acorn" style zinc.
Check this site they may be available right here

·
Telstar 28
1,000 Posts
Ranaweigh—

It's a one-inch shaft... says so in the OP... :)

The prop is two blade with a one inch shaft.

·
Sea Dweeb
143 Posts
Yeah SD noticed it after my first response then edited it. Thanks for pointing out my dyslexia

·
560 Posts
Welcome to Sailnet, Kestrel303!

Great to have fellow P303'ers on board! What year and where do you sail her? If I can be so bold.

·
560 Posts
I'm the third owner of #91. A 1983 model. I sail Gracie on the coast of Maine. Casco Bay -> Penobscot Bay.

She's perfect for our needs.

·
Leap! The net will appear
234 Posts
Hope you're installing it yourself...my yard sent me an unsolicited quote for almost $300....the zinc cost me less than $20 to replace!

·
Registered
24 Posts
HI, I'm new to the site and want to start a thread

Sorry for jumping into this thread but I see no where to start a new one on the home page ??

Any help would be appreciated.

I own a 303.

Scott

·
Registered
24 Posts
Anway that someone could contact ibdavis ??

I need help with my 303 and would really appreciate it. My rudder was damaged and the original owner shortened it and my surveyor did'nt pick it up. I want to have it rebuilt but need either specs. or good digital photos of the rudder and skeg.

Thanks in advance

Scott

·
Tartan 27' owner
5,242 Posts
McSwiggin,
Find the 'Off Topic' forum and look for the 'Song Chain' or 'Ass and full of crap' thread and just make a bunch of posts over there to get your message count up. Then you can send LBDavis (or anyone) a private message.
Welcome to the asylum.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts